| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kirkjubæjarklaustur in December is slightly cold at -0.4 °C (31.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is far from dry with snow at intervals. Some 133.1mm (5.2in) of fluid is transfered across on average 18 days.
- The shortest day is 4:16 long and the longest day is 5:07 long with an average length of 4:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Kirkjubæjarklaustur December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kirkjubæjarklaustur:
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 899.8 kms (559.2 miles) NNE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 888.7 kms (552.3 miles) NNE
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 312.6 kms (194.2 miles) NNE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 270.4 kms (168 miles) NE
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 151.6 kms (94.2 miles) ENE
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 556.8 kms (346 miles) ESE
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 604.2 kms (375.5 miles) ESE
- Torshavn, Denmark - 604 kms (375.3 miles) ESE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 883.3 kms (548.9 miles) SE