| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in KirkjubŠjarklaustur in November is very cool at 1.1 °C (33.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in November is far from dry with sleet, snow or rain once in a while. Some 136.5mm (5.4in) of H2O falls during on average 15 days.
- The shortest day is 5:12 long and the longest day is 8:01 long with an average length of 6:33.
Check the distance to and compare the KirkjubŠjarklaustur November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding KirkjubŠjarklaustur:
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 899.8 kms (559.2 miles) NNE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 888.7 kms (552.3 miles) NNE
- Raufarh÷fn, Iceland - 312.6 kms (194.2 miles) NNE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 270.4 kms (168 miles) NE
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 151.6 kms (94.2 miles) ENE
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 556.8 kms (346 miles) ESE
- HoyvÝk/ Tˇrshavn, Faroe Islands - 604.2 kms (375.5 miles) ESE
- Torshavn, Denmark - 604 kms (375.3 miles) ESE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 883.3 kms (548.9 miles) SE