| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kirkjubæjarklaustur in September is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in September is very faintly moist with rain, sleet or snow sometimes. Some 140.7mm (5.5in) of H2O tumbles during on average 16 days.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 14:40 long with an average length of 13:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Kirkjubæjarklaustur September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kirkjubæjarklaustur:
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 899.8 kms (559.2 miles) NNE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 888.7 kms (552.3 miles) NNE
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 312.6 kms (194.2 miles) NNE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 270.4 kms (168 miles) NE
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 151.6 kms (94.2 miles) ENE
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 556.8 kms (346 miles) ESE
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 604.2 kms (375.5 miles) ESE
- Torshavn, Denmark - 604 kms (375.3 miles) ESE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 883.3 kms (548.9 miles) SE